Adult Rider Camps
2019 Adult Rider Camp (link to flyer)
Come join us for three fun filled days of lessons with great instructors, evening dinners and wine with lots of fun and friendship .all being held at a great venue this May!
Dates: May 16-19th 2019
Location: Spokane Sport Horse Farm 10710 S. Sherman Rd, Spokane, WA. 99224 www.spokanesporthorse.com
Michael and Trish Ryan from Ireland http://doneganryaneventing.com/
Jen Verharen https://jenverharen.com/
Plus at least 2 ICP level local instructors. TBA
What’s Included in Camp:
· Three lessons over 3 days including 3 group lessons in show jumping, two cross country . Stabling for 3 nights, 2 bag of shavings, 2 dinners, use of facilities and grounds for camping are also included. $485
A La Carte lessons are available and can be selected on the entry form.
Private dressage lessons with Jen -additional cost
Auditors, spouses, and family are more than welcome. Dinner tickets available with advance notice. Please see entry form. Auditing without meals is free for Adult Riders!
Evening Entertainment and Meals:
· Dinner will be provided on Friday and Saturday nights along with a nice selection of wine and plenty of entertainment. One evening we will serve pizza and the other a nice dinner. You are on your own for breakfast and lunch.
· Thursday, May 16th—Arrive anytime. Welcome Party with Chili cook off competition!
· Friday -Sunday—Private dressage, group show jumping, and cross country lessons.
To register for camp, please complete and mail in the following items:
ð 2019 AR Camp/Clinic Entry Form with your selections and total cost
ð Release Form for USEA Educational Activities and Schooling Shows, completed and signed
ð Release Form for Spokane Sport Horse Farm, completed and signed
ð You full payment for camp and extra options payable to Area VII Adult Riders
ð Stall Cleaning Deposit Check – must be a separate check for $25/horse, payable to Spokane Sport Horse
ð Participation in Camp Selection(s)
41902 218th Ave SE, Enumclaw WA 98022
· To reserve your spot, you must include full payment along with your completed entry and release forms. Incomplete entries will not be put into camp until all payments and forms are received.
· · Ride times will be posted the week of before the Camp.
· If you are a USEA member but have not joined AR, please join on-line thru the USEA.
· If you would like a Local-Only Adult Rider membership, form make your check payable to Area VII Adult Riders and enclose it with your entry.
· Dogs must be leashed and supervised and please pick up all their leftovers.
· No jumping outside of lessons; offenders will be asked to leave camp early with no refund.
Participation in Camp:
We are asking all those enrolled in camp (or your strong significant others) to help by donating some of your time to help with this event to keep our costs down. Below are some things we could use your help with.
Please select at least one option and enter your selection on the Entry Form:
ð Get a donation for the 40 gift baskets before camp
ð Set-up and move jumps during the day
ð Be a runner to coaches, delivering messages and snacks
ð Assist in stabling and getting people checked in
ð Help wherever it is needed
Location: Spokane Sport Horse Farm—Spokane,Wa.