REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL
1. All Area Championship competitors must be current USEA Members.
2. All qualifying competitions must be USEA registered horse trials, three-day events or CIs.
3. Divisions must have five or more starters to count as qualifying competitions.
4. No horse may compete in more than one championship in a calendar year. This restriction does not include the AEC or any national championship.
5. Beginner Novice divisions will not count as qualifiers for the Novice division.
6. List the qualifying competitions on the entry form.
NOTE: Carrying a whip is NOT permitted in Championship classes.
(Intermediate, Preliminary, Training, Novice, and Beginner Novice)
Event: ASPEN FARMS, SEPTEMBER 8-10, 2017
Placing to Qualify: 1st thru 5th at one Area VII Event.
Qualifying Period: 8/15/2016 - 8/14/1207
In Area: BN, N, T, P, I
Photos from the 2016 Area VII Championships
- link takes you to Aspen Farm Facebook photo gallery
Video link of the 2016 Area VII Championships
from Moving Images Northwest