Why become a member of Area VII Adult Riders?
- Discounts for Adult Rider activities
- Timely information and first crack at AR activities
- Prizes at all events
- Eligibility for many different team competitions (more info here)
- Great year end awards
- Prizes in drawings
- Have fun and and make new friends.
Consider the Mission, Goals and Objective our national program and get active and involved on a local level in Area VII.
Mission of the National USEA Adult Rider Program
The USEA Adult Rider Program is for all adults, aged 22 years and older, professional or amateur. It is about including adults across all skill and experience levels, in a supportive program that promotes education, communication, recognition and just plain fun.
The goal of the Adult Rider program is to increase adult rider participation in eventing by providing education, recognition, and offering communication and camaraderie.
- Design and provide educational programs for adults.
- Increase & encourage volunteer involvement and education.
- Increase the number of adult rider participants in eventing.
- Support the Area Adult Rider programs.
- Address issues relating to the Adult Team Challenge.
- Increase awareness of adult education funding opportunities.
- Supporting the American Eventing Championships through riding or volunteering.
- Select sites for Adult Team Challenge.
- Expand Adult Team Competition by 15%.
- Ensure that every program in the country offers adult riders an educational program.
National Adult Rider Committee Chairman: Cindy DePorter
In Area VII - Maggie Rikard is our Adult Rider Coordinator
Upcoming Adult Rider Activities:
March 17-18th 2018 Spring Fling Combined test and Dressage - fund raiser for AR Entry/Info
April 24-25th Lucinda Green Clinic Aspen Farms Yelm WA Entry/Info
May 18th-20th Adult Rider Camp Honoring Aimee- Spokane Sport Horse Farms Info
Entry for Camp